Portland Marble Works Countertop Installation
No matter what style or material of countertop you’re looking for, Portland Marble Works can help you with everything from design to installation. We offer countertops in a variety of materials, colors, styles and textures.
Granite, Engineered Quartz, and Porcelain materials out-perform all other materials in overall service and durability. The hardness of these materials resists heat, scratches and stains and, when utilized as countertops, they provide the most attractive and durable surfaces available and will last virtually forever. They do not harbor bacteria and sealer only needs to be reapplied to Granite when water stops beading on the counter surface. Engineered Quartz has no porosity thus does not require the sealing application.
Portland Marble Works fabricates custom countertops from a variety of natural materials such as Granite, Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Slate and Soapstone slabs, which are imported from Brazil, Italy, India and China. Slabs of other materials are also available from France, Spain, Russia, Norway, Zimbabwe, Canada and Mexico.
We fabricate many product lines of Engineered Quartz slabs. These colors can be seen in our showroom or online, from a variety of manufacturers including the following:
- CAESARSTONE QUARTZ (manufactured in Israel)
- CORIAN QUARTZ (manufactured by Dupont in Canada / some colors imported from Italy)
- PENTAL QUARTZ (manufactured in Vietnam)
- SEQUEL QUARTZ (manufactured in India for Oregon Tile & Marble)
- SILESTONE QUARTZ and ECO (manufactured by Cosentino in Spain)
- VIATERA QUARTZ (manufactured in the USA by LG Haus / some color palettes imported from Italy)
Portland Marble Works specializes in custom countertop design and installation. We are dedicated to providing our customers in Portland and SW Washington with the highest standard of service. Call today for a free estimate and consultation: 503-235-9240